Finish Line has the hottest shoes and athletic gear for every sport from names like Nike, Jordan, Reebok, Puma, Converse, and Adidas. You can save up to 20% when you take advantage of their sales, coupons, promo codes, or free delivery.
*Back to School Promo Codes: $20-$40 Off!– One week only. Ends approx. 8/21/17
$5 Off $75+ - Ends 8/31/17
FinishLine.com: $75 minimum. Select shoes also ship free. Get code:
$10 Off $100+ - Ends 8/31/17
FinishLine.com: $100 minimum. In store pickup available.
$15 Off $150+ - Ends 8/31/17
FinishLine.com: $150 minimum. In store pickup available.
No code needed, 100’s of shoes ship free w/ no minimum purchase!
Finish Line: 4 On-Site Coupons - Ongoing, 2017
Up to 20% off, free shipping, and other on-site codes.
Earn $20 rewards for every $20 you spend at Finish Line, plus get a $20 off code on your birthday! Quick email signup.
Sale Section: Up to 60% Off - 2017
Plus FREE shipping on $75+. Add those discounts up for sweet deals!
$7 Flat-Rate Shipping - Ends 8/31/17
$7 SHIPPING on any order! HURRY! Limited time offer. No code necessary. Exclusions apply.
NIKE Sale: Up to 40% Off - 2017
No minimum order or promo code needed for discount.
Sort the sale section by men, women, boots, kids, etc.
Sale: Women's Running Shoes - Ongoing
8-40% discount + deals so hot you have to add to cart to see!
Sale: Men's Basketball - Ongoing
Great prices on discounted men’s styles at finishline.com!
Taking advantage of Finish Line coupons online is easy. After you are finished shopping, and you are ready to checkout, click on “VIEW CART AND CHECKOUT.” On the next screen, while reviewing your order (before entering your credit card info) you’ll see an order summary like this:
To the left of your order total you’ll have the option to enter a code in the “Use a Coupon” field. After entering your Finish Line coupon, click “Apply” and you’ll get a new order summary with all the discounts that you’re eligible for. If you qualify for free shipping, you’ll see a line saying, “Est. Shipping: FREE” as well.
Although multiple Finish Line coupons can’t be combined, you can often take advantage of the discount from a coupon code together with free shipping on larger orders. Most coupons also work towards sale items as well.
Coupon Not Working? Here’s Why:
- Excluded brands: Every code at finishline.com has exclusions including some of the premium brands like Jordans, and new releases of Nike Air Max and Nike Roshe. If you try to use a promo code towards an excluded brand, you’ll get an error message stating that your item(s) are excluded from promotions. New releases are often excluded too.
- Coupons usually have order minimums: Most of the time Finish Line codes require that you spend over $50. If your total exceeds that $50+ minimum and your code still isn’t working,it’s probably because at least one item is ineligible for discounts.
- Printable vs promo codes: Every deal should be clearly marked as to whether it’s good online, in-store, or both!
Check the screenshot above, and you’ll see that items that qualify for free delivery are clearly noted on the product description page and in your cart. In most cases you’ll have to exceed the required $75 minimum to avoid paying for shipping.
Note: Some items are excluded: While most shoes qualify for free shipping, larger items like baseball bats are less likely to ship free. Featured seasonal sports items usually qualify for free delivery as well.
Are There Codes for Free Shipping With No Minimum?
Looking to get free shipping on any size order? The good news is that you can, and here’s how:
- The Finish Line free shipping no minimum section. Hundreds of styles updated daily that ship free
- Many shoes can be shipped free to store with no minimum
- Promotional codes for free shipping on any order, but they always have exclusions
- Brand-specific sales might include free shipping on any order. Example: “All Converse ship free today!”
You List a Lot of Codes, So What’s the best one for my order?
The short answer is that you’ll have to do the math on their “dollar-off” or “percentage-off” codes based on your specific order, but try shopping from their free delivery section first for a double discount. (double is always better, except “double dribble”) When you use a code on sale items and they ship free, that’s your best deal!
Here’s the list of the most popular recent Finish Line promotions:
- Finish line coupon code: 15% off $75+
- $10 Off $60+ (some exclusions)
- 20% off hundreds of Nike shoe styles
- $20 Off $100+, plus many styles shipped free!
Sales + Promotional Codes = The Best Discounts
Was it Einstein who created that equation? Anyway, as with most online retailers the competition for your business heats up during peak seasons. The most obvious example of this is the run-up to Christmas, as sporting goods stores like Finish Line pull out all the stops for Cyber Monday and beyond.
With sports being seasonal, you’ll also see better deals as individual seasons wind down, along with the demand for that sport’s gear. For example, hot new Nike basketball shoes might not qualify for a discount in December at the start of the NBA season, but in July those same shoes might be eligible for the same code.
– Our humble rating!
Use Our Codes for FinishLine.com & Save Money!
Thanks for stopping by our Finish Line deals page! We update our deals every morning, so there are always ways to take a minute and save money before you place an order. We also have a plethora of coupons throughout our site for specific shoe brands and styles, like Chuck Taylor’s, so please consider bookmarking mightyshoes.net!