Foot Locker has the best selection of shoes, sneakers, and boots hands-down from top names like Jordan. Whether you’re looking for the best price on Nike’s latest Kyrie release, or a sweet pair of Adidas Originals, they have you & your feet covered. Use one of today’s featured coupons or promotional codes for up to 20% off and free shipping at footlocker.com:
10% Off $50+ - Ends 7/31/17
FOOT LOCKER: online only; may combine with free delivery on $75+
15% Off $75+ - Through 7/31/17
FOOT LOCKER: online only, some brands excluded.
Free Shipping: $75 Minimum - Ends 7/31/17
Eligible items have “this item ships FREE” in blue type on the product page. Get code:
$20 Off $120 + Free Shipping - Ends 7/31/17
FOOT LOCKER: online only, some exclusions apply.
Up to 20% off! New promo codes every week at footlocker.com
Check the calendar for new shoe releases every day!
Sale: Basketball Shoes - 2017
Sort today’s sale by men’s, women’s, kids, discount or price.
Sale: Running Shoes - 2017
Huge selection of men’s and women’s running shoes on sale today!
Sale: NIKE - 2017
912 pairs of Nike on sale today! Air Max, Nike Huarache, running, more.
Using a coupon code for Foot Locker
Using a promo code is easy, and here’s how. Just add any shoes or other sports gear to your cart, and click the shopping cart icon to review. You’ll get a screen like this:
Just enter your code in the field that says, “using a promotional / coupon code”, and click “calculate.” If your code is valid, you’ll see your discount(s) itemized in the “estimated savings” area above your order total. This is also where you’ll see if you qualify for free shipping.
Promotional Code Not Working?
Besides the obvious possibility that your code has expired, there are a few common reasons why codes don’t work, and here they are:
- Codes have minimum order requirements: Most of the featured codes released at finishline.com require that you spend at least $50, or as much as $150+
- All Finish Line Coupons have exclusions – New shoe releases and top brands like Jordans are usually excluded from codes of all kinds in every online shoe store. The best you can hope for with some brands is free delivery!
- Codes may have confusing characters and numbers: Finsh Line’s codes aren’t actual words, nor easy to remember. For that reason an “O” might look like a “0”, and your best bet might be to directly copy a code from a popup
- Most Codes Don’t Work In Stores – Most of the deals and promotions on this page are for online only, but will say, “printable,” if they are good in-store
Here’s How Free Shipping works at Finish Line
There used to be a whole free shipping no minimum section at finishline.com, but things have changed. Here’s how it works:
- Free delivery requires a code: Now, you’ll need a code, and there’s almost always a minimum order threshold
- Free shipping no minimum? Actually, there’s almost always a minimum order amount required, usually $75
- Exclusions from Free Shipping: Some brands and new sneaker releases are so hot, Finish Line doesn’t have to offer any incentives. Such is the case with some of the shoes on the new release calendar for basketball stars like Kyrie, Lebron, & Jordan
- You Can Stack Free Shipping With Some Promo Codes – Usually our featured code will allow you to get a percentage-discount, plus orders over $100 or so also ship free
- Clearance / Sale items might not ship free – Depends on the shoes, but sale items are sometimes excluded from codes or complimentary delivery
Tip: always try more than one code
There are usually about 4 codes available at any one time for finishline.com, so try having a backup. Not only might your first option not work, but you might be surprised that you get a better discount with their “$20 off” code than their “10% off + free shipping” code.
We highlight the most popular code or two every week, so using the wisdom of the masses, those are usually the best deals!